A practical plan to gain control of your life and money
"Why didn't I learn about this in high school or college?"
This is the question I openly asked when I found myself with a degree, a new job, and absolutely no idea how to manage money.
I bet you can relate to my situation.
The sad truth is that a staggeringly-low number of high schools and colleges in the United States require coursework in personal finance.
I'm a public school teacher and former administrator myself, but I have to admit it: the system failed me, and it failed you, too.
So I did what anyone desperate for answers would do. I read books. I took courses. Some of them helped, but nothing seemed to give me all of the answers I was looking for.
But then something changed, and I figured out how to get control of money and its impact on my life.
I learned that financial success was built upon solid FINANCIAL FOUNDATIONS of concise theory and action.
That's why I created this course with a simple goal in mind: give you all of the actionable information you need to manage your money well and take control of YOUR life.
My name is David Cahill, and I'm the creator of FinanceSuperhero.com, a popular personal finance blog. Just a few years ago, I was struggling to make sense of money.
When my wife and I got married in 2010, I was unemployed, stuck in almost $20,000 of student loan debt, and worried sick. Even when I got a job as a teacher earning $40,000, things didn't get much better.
I had read many finance books and even taken a few courses, but we just weren't making much progress. The knowledge was there. . . well, sort of. . . but executing on that knowledge was a colossal struggle.
In 2016, I replaced my undergrad student loans with $18,000 in student loan debt for a graduate degree, and we were right back to square one.
It was depressing.
I knew something needed to change.
Over the next 54 days, my wife and I made significant changes to the way we managed our money and paid off my nearly-$18,000 student loan debt.
A few months later, our story was picked up by CNBC and Yahoo! Finance.
And since then, we've been on a mission to build wealth, pursue the lives of our dreams, and help people take back control of their lives and money -- just like we did.
This course, Financial Foundations, will teach you all of the techniques we used to take control of our money and start building a better future for our family.
No fluff. No BS. Just actionable advice to make financial progress as quickly as possible.
Financial Foundations will help you:
- Learn the important financial basics that should have been taught in school, then provide a simple framework for implementing them.
- Identify your biggest long and short-term money goals, then provide a detailed plan to help you achieve SMART Money Goals.
- Build a unique monthly cash flow plan for each and every month - and still get to have some fun with your money, too!
- Implement several quick wins right away to help you save more money
- Learn to keep track of your income, expenses, and savings goals all in one place.
- Navigate the trickier aspects of personal finance, including investing, insurance, finding ways to make extra money, and much more.
- And most importantly, gain control of your finances --once and for all!
David Cahill is a public school teacher, realtor, and personal finance expert who paid off nearly $18,000 of student loan debt in just 54 days. He is the founder of FinanceSuperhero.com, a popular personal finance blog read by nearly half a million readers in the past year.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's in it for you?
Financial Foundations will show you:
- where your money is slipping through the cracks
- quick wins to change your money management immediately (and get back a big portion of your enrollment costs FAST)
- how to make a plan for managing your money that works for YOU
- how to create SMART Money Goals that matter to you
- money saving tricks that don't involve living like a hermit
- how to make more money
- the value of smart investing
The best part? Each lesson isn't just based in theory.
This stuff really works.
And we'll show you how to take action to better your life in just a few minutes each day.
See you inside the course!